Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taking It Easy

My normal Saturday is to go out to the shop and knit with friends. But they are closed today. Huh? So, I'm going to just sit and knit in my jammies for as long as I want today. I don't have to go anywhere or do anything I don't want to.

Our normal Easter Sunday would be to get together with family. But they are in Minnesota, so the three of us are going to have a nice day tomorrow just staying home and doing what we want to. Me - I'll be knitting and doing laundry and maybe I'll clean a bit.

A nice relaxing weekend.

To my friend Karen - thank you for the card! Hope you are having a good fishing trip. We'll talk when you get back. I've got a new battery for my phone so we should be able to solve some of the world's problems when you get back

No comments: