Sunday, April 10, 2011

It Feels So Good

to have this finished.


It took me a few weeks to sew it together. I hate seaming and that is why I love knitting in the round or knitting top down.


I love the little treatment of cable at the waist. It is a way of defining the waist which I usually get with decreases and increases through the waist area.

On the Veronica Pullover from Nashua Isabella book I was able to eliminate seaming to the armhole, by combining the fronts and backs and knitting in the round. I do that quite a bit to eliminate at least part of the ugly seaming detail.


I was surprised how well the Berroco Remix yarn held up during seaming the long sleeve. I thought sure it was going to be difficult and it pleasantly surprised me.

Although, I love the 80 degree weather we had yesterday, I am hoping for at least one more day of a cool 60 so I can wear this one at least once.

No comments: