Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Catalog


It's no secret I love Knit Picks harmony needles. And I am seriously thinking about trying some of their yarns. Years ago, I bought some Wool of the Andes wool for a felted bag. I liked knitting with it and you couldn't beat the price.

I'm looking at their Tonals in Wool of the Andes. There are some great colorways. And contrary to what people would think, there are a couple that I think would be fun that are NOT my usual colors.





They also have a new cotton that they say you can use for home decor and garments. I don't necessarily think I am going to order this right now, but it would be interesting to see what it feels like. I still like Tahki Cotton Classic as a great cotton for spring/summer sweaters.


And for the yarn that I am going to order---for my hopefully, Knit Camp Contest entry. At 1/2 the cost of the yarn that I was looking at originally, if it is a bust (the design that is) then I am not out a whole lot of money.


Wonder what tomorrow's mail will bring?

No comments: