Saturday, May 14, 2011

Get Used To It


I got my book a couple of days ago. Yes, I have plenty already on needles,but there are a couple of the sweaters in here that I am just want to start right now. For me alot of the process of knitting is the planning and those first few inches to see what the pattern is like and how the yarn will react.

I am really trying to get the yarn room stock down, so I really do not want to buy any yarn for any of the projects I start. The last couple of mornings I have went in with my book and just sat looking at the wall trying to see what would be good for some of the things from Knit One Knit All.


From Chris of Briar Rose. I bought this last winter. No, not my usual colors, but at the time, I thought it might be a change to do something else. The yarn feels fantastic, but the color still has me wondering.


I think it will be perfect for this coat. I won't make mine as long, but I think it will be great for kicking around in blue jeans! I've already cast on for it!

No comments: