Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finished But Not Blocked


I'm still not sure about this one. Everyone tells me that the linen will soften up after washing. I sure hope so and that it tames itself down. It sure was a wily one to knit.



Even though the calendar says almost September, which for me says, this is it start knitting fall/winter, I have one sweater sitting over in the corner that has two sets of needles in it. I am going to haul it out tonight and work on finishing it. Partly to get the needles out, and with still some 90 degree weather coming our way this week, there is a chance that I will be able to wear it a couple of times this year yet.

Then, seriously, I'll put the Spring/Summer knitting away, even though I did not accomplish what I had intended to. There is a hope for next year!

No comments: