Monday, August 01, 2011

Stick a Fork In It

Oh yea, I could give oodles of more knit camp pictures, but it's the first of August and time to put it to bed for another year! I've already put my time request in at work for my days off in a year...do you think I am ready to go again?


Greg's contest entry - The King and I-Cord

Al and his wife LeeAnn. Al is our photographer and kindly sends us all a DVD every year.


Mable knit two different vests, this one has the cutest do on it with the sheep.

Shirley and this unbelievable knitted dress. She is one amazing knitter!


Cully talking about the new book Knit One Knit All

A view from the inside row this year.



What a great camp this was. It's just like family now!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Family, yes :-)

Durn, you can just keep showing pics!

Bet Meg would like you to forward that pic of Cully to her!