Friday, April 03, 2015

Why I Am So Giddy!

It's the little things.  I got off a whole hour and half early.  We got groceries, had dinner before the news was even over.  I have two days and no where to go.  If I play my cards right, I'll have most of the laundry done before bedtime.  Downside, we celebrated Easter and birthdays last weekend so we'll not be celebrating, but that is okay, I'll call up Mona Lisa on Sunday and we'll Skype.

The Tall Guy has his projects this weekend, which also has put the rocking chairs out on the front porch, so we can enjoy the weather this weekend.  It is supposed to be gorgeous and I am going to take full advantage of it!  It's not been half bad today after the rain and gloom came through earlier today.  There is so much Spring popping up that it just makes me feel good, doesn't it you?





Trees in our backyard today.


Trees  a week ago.  You can see why I am a little giddy, blue skies and buds!  The Tall Guy dislikes all my plants and trees at the new house, but I love em, so you know who is going to win this battle.  Kristen over on Knitionary  (if you don't follow her blog, you should) turned me onto some gloves that I ordered so I can take care of my pretties this year.  Last year, I didn't have to do much because the owners of the house had kept it up pretty well.  This year, it will be my responsibility.


Isn't this a perfect time of year?  And best of all, I think I know where the Easter Bunny spends his off season!


No comments: