Sunday, August 21, 2016

Stash Dash Sunday - Final Edition

This week's total was a whoppin 273 yards, which makes my final Stash Dash total, 3,711 yards.  Not what I hoped for, but hey, I am good with it.


And with the end of Stash Dash, comes the end of the Olympics and the closing ceremonies.  What a couple of weeks!  I've watched almost every night until late in the night, foregoing watching most of the Cardinal games.  It will be nice to get back on track to my regularly scheduled t.v. watching.  And while watching the Olympics, have you seen some of the previews for the Fall Shows coming out?  There are couple that I'm interested in catching when the new seasons start.

 Fall really isn't official until sometime in September, but in my mind, I see it as the Tuesday after Labor Day.  So with that in mind, we will be wrapping up the Summer of Shawls that weekend and turning our knitting content to sweaters, with a few shawls and other wonderful knitterly stuff.

It is drop dead gorgeous in Central Illinois, this morning, and we threw open the windows last night after we got home.  We sat on the porch until well after dusk, with not a mosquito in sight.  Today, I am hanging out on the porch doing all kinds of knitting and just kicking back before the start of the work week.  Hope you are having a great weekend wherever you may be.

Catch you on the purl side!

No comments: