Monday, August 29, 2016

Whatcha Knitting This Week?

Two main things, today at least.  I'm working on my Hospice Blanket during the Cardinal Games as part of the InASknit KAL until the World Series over.  On the PJKnits plan, I am hoping to have this done by the end of September.  

The progress keepers on here signify a couple of things.  The cheeseburger is the start of the repeat, the piece of pizza the end of the repeat.  That way I can look down and see what my next combo of rows should be.  The donut on the right is where I was last week when I blogged about my works in progress.


My Tea Leaves has a sleeve!  But, unfortunately, I'm going to rip it back to the elbow as I do not like the decreases in the area below the elbow.  I have such small arms (after the elbow that is) that I definitely need to make more decreases to get a much smaller wrist.  I'll work them on the second sleeve and then come back and rip and re-work the first sleeve.


I am also knitting on my Kailyard Shawl, trying my darndest to get it to the point of the final section.  It may be a bit til I am ready to tackle that part of it.

Have a great knitting week!!!

No comments: