Monday, August 22, 2016

Whatcha Knitting This Week?

With the gorgeous weather yesterday, I decided to haul out the WIPS and photo them in some sunshiny light.  There are a few that need some attention this week.

First up, the Tea Leaves Sweater.  I am onto the sleeves, finally.  This is a nice, fun, knit for knitting in public.   I did try it on before starting the sleeves and am hoping that it grows a bit in the blocking.

 Soon, I'll be on the search for a couple of buttons for it.


Also, since it is Hospice week, I pulled out my blanket to see where it is at.  This one is also doubling as part of the InASknit knit along that concludes through the world series.  Even though that is a bit far off, I'd like to get this one off the needles soon.  Now, that the Olympics are over, I'll get back to watching my Cardinals play and this is my go to knit for those games.



I'm still working on my Kailyard Shawl as well and definitely need to show it some love and get it to blocking. Oh, yes, there are others, but these are my go to ones this week.  Have a great week!

No comments: