Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Finds

Full Disclosure!  The two on the far right are not mine, but the two on the left are mine!

I ordered the denimy one first and then two days later SilverShedUSA, posted the middle one and well, I just had to have it!


What you can't tell from the pics is that all four have a vinyl zippered pouch on the outside on one side and purse straps that are detachable!  I am planning on using mine for knitting events like Stitches Midwest.  The zippered pouch will hold necessities, phone, credit card and hotel key.  The inside will hold a knitting project for when I am resting from shopping!

 From Schoolhouse Press, this week, I've been wanting this book since Meg blogged about it.  If I never knit a mitten out of it, it is okay, cause it is a whole lot of fun to look at!


And I could not resist finally buying this little piece of jewelry that is functional too!


Happy Friday!  It is sunshiny and going to be almost 60 today in Central Illinois!  And to top it off, I am off to the Knitting Pipeline Retreat today and tomorrow in Washington IL!  What a great way to spend a weekend.  Catch you on the Purl Side!!

No comments: