Thursday, February 23, 2017

What's On The Needles This Week

Well, the only thing I am working on right now is my Lerwick Harbour Hap Shawl from Lost City Knits.  I very and I do mean very rarely ever just concentrate on knitting one thing as is evident of my many project bags, but this one, well, I just cannot seem to put it down.


Maybe, it is because I am hosting the Knit Along on the Fans of Lost City Knits group or maybe I just love this style of shawl, but I am plugging away on it whenever I can!

The shawl style is not everyone's favorite, but I think the Hap Shawl has some great versatility.  It can be worn as a triangle shawl, doubled up adding extra warmth.


It can be used as a blanket when needed for adults or babies.



Most of all, I think it will be great for traveling...have I mentioned I have two other Hap Shawls on the needles from other pattern makers?




No comments: