Saturday, February 11, 2017

Tools, They're Multiplyin!

Another theme this past week from Instagram is Tools.  My main knitting bag has this Walker pouch always in it.  I have many other tool bags, in several places, next to my chair, in my purse, in a grab and go knitting project.  I've got tools!


And here they are all spread out. 


Itemized list of what is in my main bag of tools:
7" ruler
row clicker
crochet hook
dentist tool - with a tiny crochet hook on one end and a point on the other
pen
pencil
posties
toothpicks
hiliter tape
progress keeper
scissors
dpn
little table - snoopy of course
hand cream
needle gauge
40" size 2 needle
pocket scale
lipstick
mirror
tape measure
lots of marker, coiless safety pins and darning needles in a separate container
What am I missing?

What is in your tool bag?

No comments: