Friday, June 09, 2017

Finally Finished Friday

From Folk Shawls, The Simple Garter Stitch Prairie Shawl for Hospice.  The yarn is Three Irish Girls Springvale DK, in the color way, Gulf of Mexico. There is a bit of gradient look to this shawl, but it reminds me of the ocean.


The Girl from the Grocery Store shawl out of Leading Men Fiber Arts yarn.  This one is going to the 40 months/40 cowls bin.


It did not turn out as wide as I thought it would be, which is perfect for the Girls party scarves and shawls.


Scarfy Thing for 40 Months/40 Cowls.  The yarn is 2 Guys Yarn, a super soft merino, cashmere, nylon sock yarn.  What I am loving is that I still have a skein of each color way left for something for either me or hospice.


Scarfy Thing is so long, meant to wrap a couple of times around.  It also is supposed to have tassels on the four corners, but I decided to leave them off.  I love love the color ways here, Blue Curacao and Tiger Lily Orange.


I've been doing a lot of finishing and blocking this week as you can tell.  Best of all the weather has been so cooperative for picture taking this week.

And now that I have these under my belt, it is time to finish something for Camp that is just five weeks away and to knit just for meeeeee!  

Have a great weekend, catch you on the purl side.

No comments: