Tuesday, June 20, 2017

What's On The Needles

I am making some progress on the Ombre Tank this week.  Just like Heavenly Heathers, I just love seeing what comes next with this tank.


When I can, I am diligently knitting on the border of my Lerwick Harbour Hap Shawl.  Just this morning, I tried out a no cable needle cable and it worked quite well, I'll blog down the road if I really am in love with it.  


And last weekend, I got a wild hair to cast on Nordic Wind.  I had all my colors of Unspun Icelandic down in the real light and decided on these four which happens to be the colors of my tennies.  It wasn't until today when I was taking pics of the Lerwick Harbour Hap Shawl that these are almost the same colors in it except for the blackstone.  Alas, this one is just too close, so it is going to be off the needles and will re-think it.


Which narrows this weeks main knitting into just two projects, for now!  

No comments: