Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Day 13 - Cusco

You all know how much I love Cheryl Oberle designs!  Cusco is a few years old, but I still love wearing it!!  This pattern is out of Cheryl's Knitted Jackets, and yes, I have knit quite a few of the designs in the book, as will become evident in the second half of 30 Days of Knits.  They are just, oh so totally me.


I knit mine without the lacework that the original, leaving in the rows of open work at the wrist, the midarm, down the front and back.  I loved the unique construction of this and that nice drape front I am fond of.


The yarn is from one of my favorite dyers, Chris at Briar Rose Fibers out of one of my fave yarns of hers, Wistful, an alpaca/merino/silk blend that has major yardage.


This is a great, comfy sweater for the unseasonably cool mid November and I am oh so glad I knit it.

No comments: