Friday, November 09, 2018

Knitvember - Day 9

 Can you believe we got snow on the 9th of November?  And a high of 33 degrees?!  It means it was time to bring out the real woolies.

This sweater, I believe is one of my oldest knits.  It originally was named the Pythagorean Theorem Jacket, and I am hard pressed to find the pattern anywhere anymore.


It was even pre-Ravelry days!  The yarn came from one of our local shops when the first opened.  They moved from that first spot to two different spots before going out of business.


The original pattern was out of a really expensive yarn, at least for me at the time.  I did end up buying the yarn that the pattern called for, but it had a bit of  mishap in the washer and came out in a child's size.

So, I still wear this one when I need to be super warm with fond memories.

No comments: