Sunday, November 25, 2018

Day 25 Whine

Day 25 and I am going to whine! I don’t want to go back to work tomorrow. I want to stay home and knit. But, I guess I gotta go to pay for the knitting! Today’s knit is so special to me. Several years back I received a most lovely gift at knitting camp from Linda in OKC. She gifted me with a beautiful specially spun yarn in all the my lovely colors. The following year, I knitted it for my show and tell, another Cheryl Oberle design, the Feather and Fan Shawl from her Folk Shawls Book.
It is the perfect shawl for hanging out on this Sunday before going back to work and waiting for whatever the weather brings.

I hope you all had a great long Thanksgiving weekend.  If you are in the Midwest, be careful, I hear it may be a bit dicey to the start of the work week!


No comments: