Wednesday, November 07, 2018

We Made It 7 Days!

We made it 7 days so far, wearing our knits and posting them.  Yeehah!

I am totally stealing Aleesha's idea of also known as Knitvember.

The photo heading for mine today should read, You Want What or You Did What?


This lovely knit is 3 Color Cashmere Shawl by Joji 

I just love this shawl and wear it way more than I thought I ever would, and it always gets compliments whenever I wear it.  I knit it back in 2016 for my Meg Swansen Knitting Camp contest entry where it got an 8th place, which I was pretty darn proud of.

The yarn is from Republic of Wool and the colorways were inspired by Willy Wonka, Fizzy Lifting Drink, Snozzberry and Candy is Dandy.

As a child, one of my fave books was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, you know the original one.  I still love it when around Christmas time, the original movie can be found.  I always watch it!

It is turning a bit chilly here at chez PJKnits, so the turtlenecks and Winter coats are making their way out of the closet, with knits abounding.

Keep warm all!  

No comments: