Sunday, November 18, 2018

Day 18 Knits and Knitting, I Love A Day Like Today!

All kinds of things going on here this weekend at Chez PJKnits.  I finally got the pockets in on my Pickpocket Sweater and am motoring onto the end on the front.





I, also, re-cast on Baby Sweet Pea's Stocking as I got to thinking if she had a long name like Mona Lisa did, then I might just be in trouble when it comes to putting the name in on in 64 stitches.  So, I switched it up to a cast on of 80 stitches and now need to re-vamp the designs I was going to use.



On the other fronts, I am getting everything I need to take with to Iowa later this week.  With the baby about 16 days away from due date, I am making contingency plans for what if I get there and need to stay after Thanksgiving or what if we get the call earlier and need to stay until Thanksgiving. One needs to plan these things so there is sufficient clothes, knitting and enough days of knits to carry me through a spell.  Hence, a lot of socks are in my bag.

And speaking of 30 Days of Knits, we are at Day 18!  It snowed a bit again, but thankfully not enough to stick to the roads and just enough to be pretty.


 I ventured out for a bit of a walk this morning and my Pull the Wool Over Hat by Espace Tricot out of Hedgehog Fibers Merino Aran and Shibui Silk Cloud just fit the bill.


Wondering, are you all wearing your knits in November?  We have a great time over in the pjknits group on Ravelry, showing off our knits, check it out for some great knits!



No comments: