Friday, June 12, 2020

Finally Finished Friday Or Not

Two Summer tops to add to the collection.

Two Summer tops that are finally finished.

Two Summer tops that I like, but don't love as they are now and will
a. require some fixing
b. were knitted with the intent to wear under a couple of jacketsI have


First up, My Boy Lollipop.  

Yellow Jacket and my Bed of Roses stitch marker necklace


I was hopeful that with lengthening both the sleeves and the body that I could wear it by itself.



But after a couple of hours, it wanted to fall off the shoulders and would be totally ok, with a couple of adjustments that I will be making.  Otherwise, I love the fit of this one!



Second up is Big Wave.  Another only to be worn under a jacket or light sweater.  And I purposefully, chose the color to go with this jean jacket I have had in my closet forever.  The stitching and buttons are on point with the coral color of the tank.



You can tell by the arm hole on my Manny that there is no way this gal is wearing without a jacket or light sweater. And the neck as is, I am afraid will start to droop, so I am going to pick up around both the arm and the neck and pull it in a bit.



As a knitter, I can make these work to my advantage, to make them just right.

To be continued...







No comments: