Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Onto The Next

I finished my My Boy Lollipop and as soon as I get it blocked, I will blog about the finished object.



In the mean time, I pulled out a WIP of a Summer tee, that I started last year, but just ran out of time to get it done by the time the leaves started to turn.


It is going to be the perfect knit to replace My Boy Lollipop for knitting on the porch in the early mornings and evenings, as it is pretty easy to keep track of the increases.

The pattern by the way is Sugar Maple.  I plan on knitting elbow length sleeves to cover my arms.

But the real plan all along was to wear it with a pink jacket that a friend gave me after she retired.  I did a bit of playing around with the ensemble that I would like to wear with it, even though, it is a long way from being finished.


Yes, I am becoming one of those ladies who has to have a purse, nail polish and maybe even shoes to match their ensembles!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: