Sunday, June 28, 2020

Virtual Retreating

Just a quick pop in this Sunday morning to say hello.  I have been pretty much on Zoom since a little get together last Tuesday night with my table mates from the Zombie Knitpocalypse.  We were all sad that we could not be together, but wow, what a weekend. 




Despite having to do it all remotely, new friends were met.  There were hour long zooms with designers that I found to be so enlightening and made me want to design something.  There was a podcaster meeting done virtually that I hope, for me, added some subscribers, a virtual 5K, virtual Bingo, a key note speaker and yesterday, virtual shopping.





But, best of all was getting together with my table mates where we virtually hung out, knitting, drinking, laughing and talking.

It was a wonderful time!

No comments: