Friday, August 07, 2020

Finally Finished Friday

A dishcloth for Comforting Crafts.  Britni is collecting these for El Salvador and is hoping to have 500 to send by the end of this year.  The pjknits group over in Ravelry is co-hosting this with several other podcast groups, and the info can be found there if you want to join in.


 My Soundtrack is going to be a great sweater come this Fall and Winter!


I knit mine out of Alpaca from Webs that I bought years ago at Stitches Midwest.


The slip stitch yoke was so much fun to knit and I think the whole sweater, in my opinion, is so flattering to wear.


 The KAL originally was meant to be done over a 4 day period, but Marie has since extended it to an entire month, which was nice as I needed the whole month.

A bit of blocking and this one will be ready to go!

No comments: