Friday, August 21, 2020

Finally Finished Friday

 I did a little quick knitting projects this week, and now my elbow is paying for it.  It would seem it doesn't like so much knitting on size 9 needles and dishcloth cotton. 😩. 


These two are for one of the ladies I used to work with, I knit both as a little thank you gift for something she did for me.



I had partial skeins of both the blue and yellow, so I knit all the increases in the yellow, and then knit all the decreases to the end in the blue.



This one is for the Comforting Crafts KAL that I am co-sponsoring.  The rest of my dishcloths will be, when I can knit with the yarn again, for this charity.


Also, finished this week, is the Anker's Summer Shirt by Petite Knit.  I knit it out of the yarn called for in the pattern, which was so much fun to not have to sub a yarn.  I leave you this week with all the fun pictures of me in the garment.  Have a great weekend!










No comments: