Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Wednesday Website

It has been a while since I blogged about a website on Wednesday, but I had to share this one with you.

The website came up yesterday, while some friends and I were knitting downtown Peoria on the riverfront, maintaining social distancing, of course.  We were discussing decreases on a sweater, and how sometimes, the pattern doesn't give you the right decreases for your body type or when you do need to make changes to fit your body, you have to get the calculator and use that four letter word M-A-T-H!


I use it all the time when I need to decrease my sleeves (which by the way, I am going to blog about tomorrow).  I use it so much that I actually, put the link on my phone in the notes app, so it is always there wherever I may be.



And speaking of notes app, on my I-phone, I use it a lot for knitting related info that I don't want to go hunting for in one of my notebooks.  I have my sweater measurements in it, so I know exactly how long to make everything, the helical method of knitting, weaving in ends while knitting and German short rows.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!  It is another drop dead gorgeous day in Central Illinois, sunny and 62 degrees at 8:30 a.m.  Woo Hoo!


No comments: