Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Mid August Questions?

First question, is anyone out there?  My reader stats appear to be somewhere around 5-9 readers.  Is that so?  And if that is a yes, should I really continue writing a blog?  Are you getting anything out of this blog or is it just my online diary for my future reference? 

Like my podcast, I really started blogging because I thought it would be fun to do, a way of documenting my knitting and other fun things along the way.  A place to put pictures and look back and see what was happening when.  Back in the beginning of my blog,  a lot of knitters were blogging and I really enjoyed reading and seeing what other knitters were up to.  Then You Tube came along with podcasts and Instagram, and it would appear that blogs may be dying off.

Let me know in the comments below, your thoughts, I would really like to know.



No comments: