Thursday, March 24, 2022

Anybody Else Spring Planning

 The weather here at Chez PJKnits has certainly reverted back to not so nice.  It's rainy, chilly and just plain gloomy!  And my voice is still kind of raspy and horsey if I talk too much.

But, in the meantime, I'm thinking Spring/Early Summer Sweaters, anybody else?

Yes, I have a couple on the needles, but one needs to be prepared, right, for when you finish one.

And I have some yarn, that I have been dying to cast on so it will be ready when the weather finally changes and stays warm.

Here are some that I was thinking about for this finger weight, Bel Visio that is Cotton, Linen and Nettle.  I picked it up last year at my local yarn shop and thought then that I might knit last Summer, but that kind of fell apart.


Contenders were The Lovely Tee by Kimberly Mcalindin, Lazy Summer by von Hinterm Stein, Lavender T-shirt from Sandnes Garn and Edie by Isabel Kramer.

But, then I threw another, Tegna, into the mix and removed a couple, along with adding a laceweight for the neck on the Lazy Summer.  Right now, I am leaning towards it, but it will require some swatching. 


The nice thing is the swatching will not be in vain no matter which pattern I decide on.  I am going to let the swatch tell me what it wants to be.

Spring Planning has begun, I hope you are!


No comments: