Friday, March 18, 2022

Something About Holding It In Your Hand

After several days of sunshine and 70 degree weather, the weather has turned to more normal March weather, chilly, but not cold, and rain.

After an early morning appointment, and some mail delivery, I am going to sit and enjoy a cuppa and the latest issue of Wool Gathering from Schoolhouse Press. Wool Gathering comes out twice a year in March and September, and I so look forward to it each time.   


Although, I know I won't get it knit this Spring season, I am putting it in my journal for August/September knitting so I will have it for next Winter.  

I have the original pattern in The Opinionated Knitter, but will knit from this one as it is easy to put into my journal while I am knitting on it.

I have some Spindrift in my stash that this one is knit out of, but may need to reassess what I have for the main color, but I know I have onesie balls in the stash that I picked up several years back while choosing colors for a hat and mitt ensemble.

Half the fun is in the dreaming of colors to go together, isn't it?!

If it is raining where you are at, I hope you have some nice knitting mail to sit down with and a cuppa to keep you warm, while we wait for the real Spring to come.

☕️

No comments: