Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday WIP

 I'm on a mission in 2022 to finish some WIPS.  Last weekend, I decided it was time to work on Chelsea's Cowl and get it done, before the real Spring sets in.  I may even get a chance to wear it later this week, since it is definitely NOT Spring yet.

Since I have basically moved my personal knitting space to upstairs last Fall, I've been trying to find the perfect place to house my WIPS after I have made a list of them in my journal.  For a couple of months, I had them hanging from my wire racks that house my yarn, but it was becoming a pain to have to look for yarn, along with the wire racks doing a bit of straining.

Then it hit me, I havr the perfect place that was not being used.  The bathtub. Yep, thats where some of them are being housed.  It's out of the way and since no one is using it, a great storage place.

My question for you, do have a place where your WIPS, assuming you have WIPS? 




No comments: