Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday Trinkets

It was a fun morning at knitting today!  And fun things came my way. A new stitch marker to match my fave coffee place.  (It's the one place this past few months that has brought a smile to my face.)
And that's not really a complaint, it just was a bright spot when I would go through the drive through and be met with a smiling barista.


This stitch marker is just so app for my next knitting project.



And even has a cute little design on top.  Kendra knows me so well!



Our friend Victoria brought this from Florida for me.  It has the perfect sentiment on the card that came with it. 

 "Timeless - A symbol of the past, present and future.  Let this charm be your reminder of those special moments that are timeless treasures of the heart."


No comments: