Friday, September 16, 2005

I like newsletters almost as much as I like new knitting catalogs and knitting magazines.

Every week Rob from over at Threadbear FiberArts sends an email version of a newsletter. It always tells whats new at their shop and website but also includes websites where some really cool free patterns can be obtained. I don't always care for all of them, but occasionally one happens along that I do. The best part about his newsletter and his blog, is that you feel like you know them.

Today, I got the print version of Wool and Company's newsletter. I get the opportunity to look at it electronically too, but it comes to my work email address and I don't always get the time to read it there. So, when today's came as hard copy, I was so pleased. You see I like mail! First thing I do when I come home is to check and see what cool stuff awaits me. Anyway, today's Wool and Company features Sally Melville's new book "color" Wool and Company says it will be available mid - September! Did anyone look at the calendar? I'd say it is just about mid - September! Now, I just have to decide who I am going to pre-order it from? And then, I will sit and wait for more good mail and hope that it comes on a Friday so I can spend my Friday night reading it from cover to cover!

It's the little things that make me happy, doesn't take much does it?

No comments: