Monday, July 17, 2006

Sweaters I Have Started Since Camp

The pics are ones I took at Camp. I got to try them on and take measurements to see how I liked the fit. That was the best part about having all the sweaters to check out.

Pi Are Square Shawl. I've just cast it on a couple of times (playing with needle sizes) and am still pondering what patterns to put on mine from my Barbara Walker's Treasuries. There are so many to choose from.

The Cuff to Cuff Sweater. I have cast on and did a hem in a small little geometric pattern. Mine rolls just a bit on the cast on which I hope will block a bit.



And the Suspender Pullover. I am doing mine out of a new Berroco Alpaka yarn that Meg is trying out. This yarn is so soft.

And one other, I have started, but for some reason I didn't take a pic of. Round the Bend Jacket. Char, Linda and I are all going to be knitting on this one. I am using the Canadian Regal for mine. I really like working with that yarn.

I'm taking today off. Seems that some sort of flu bug hit me yesterday and has decided to stay around for a repeat performance. So, maybe I'll knit a little.

No comments: