Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We're Back!

It has been a great five days at Camp! There is so much to tell and show and over the next couple of days, I am going to bore you all with pictures and stories, so if you want to tune me out for awhile, I will totally understand. I have knit so much my pointer finger on the left hand actually is a little sore. But it is not going to stop me from knitting. The problem I have today (my last day of vacation) is what to knit first??


Four of the Radical Knitters are ready to go.
We made it, knitting in hand.
Our home for the next 5 days. The Holiday Inn Marshfield was a wonderful place to stay. The rooms were great. The wait staff and food were the best I've ever eaten when attending seminars.
We made it home and still had a little room in the car.

Tomorrow, the knit camp room and all it's wonderful sweaters.

For now, I'm going to drink some coffee, look at some books, wind some yarn and watch some knitting videos. A perfect end to my version of a knitting vacation.

No comments: