Saturday, July 22, 2006


Why Do I Miss It So?

Why do we wish we were back at Knit Camp? Probably because it was so much fun. Probably because we know that there are camps still going on and we are wondering what they are doing now? Probably because we were dumped back in the real world and the laundry needs to be done. All I know is I miss it. Can't wait til next year and have already planned on doing things a little differently.

Lke what? Spend more time at knit sitting around in the classroom getting to know my fellow campers. Knitting on different things. Going to Meg's sister's restaurant for breakfast ( in the three times I've been to camp I never have) Wear long sleeves to class and sox on my feet so I don't freeze! Just a few things on my list for next year. Did you notice I am assuming that I won't have any trouble getting in?

I don't even want to think of that!

No comments: