Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Tropics Are Hot

It is going to feel like I need to be in a pool with a nice drink, but I am opting for a nice cool house and my knitting! Meg in one of her videos talks about the weather and how they had to stay inside today because of it. I love her line, it goes something like this "we have our knitting and so we'll stay inside".

And that is what I am going to do! Well, along with a little cleaning and definitely bill paying and have to get my lia sophia records in order. But, that is what I am going to do! Stay inside, watch some Meg videos and Knit on my Round the Bend Jacket. I hope to have pics of the sleeve tomorrow. I really like the technique she uses under the arm for joining garter. No sewing!

For today, stay inside, keep cool and Knit. I AM!

No comments: