Thursday, December 28, 2006

Had A Little Scare Last Night

I finished knitting and sewing up the last sleeve seam with about 12 inches left of yarn. And I still had the side seams to weave. I was sure I had at least one extra ball left somewhere. I distinctly remember telling myself that there was no need to worry.

Do you think I could find it? I searched all the camp stash twice. I went through bags that I knew it wouldn't be in. I did find another sweater in progress that I want to finish for knit camp, but no Alpaka.

Then, right before I sat down to go online and see if Schoolhouse Press could send me a skein, I checked one more spot. I did not think it would be there, because that spot is reserved for other stash. But, low and behold, there they were, two skeins of it! Yippee Skippy!

Today, I weave the seams together. I don't think I have ever done that. Time to get Schoolhouse Press' Glossary DVD out!

No comments: