Sunday, March 04, 2007

Souvenirs

As a child whenever we would go on vacation, I would have to have a souvenir of the trip. So, it is no wonder that as an adult, I would need a yarn souvenir to remember my knitting vacations. And Arhnild's would not be any different, would it? Even though the WIPS and Stash are now to the point of a sin.



Even though, this appears to be a young person's size, I tried the hat on and I am going to make this for me for next winter. The dark color in the picture is a dark teal.




I am currently swatching the cardigan and awaiting for the rest of the yarn to make it's way to me. I tried on Arnhild's sample while at the Retreat and fit really well except for the sleeves that were a little long. Arnhild's daughter designed this sweater and she is the one on the left.


And last but not least, I bought this book for the mitten patterns. No yarn, but the book screamed, buy me.

Tomorrow, the last of the souvenirs, a pic of my little Circumnavigated Cardigan and a final wrap up of Arnhild's Knitting Retreat.

No comments: