Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy Friday!

It's a holiday for me from work, but I have plenty to keep me busy. Taking care of some business, grocery shopping and then home to clean for the 4th of July Annual Lunch. Mom and my aunt have been coming down forever while the Tall Guy cooks.

This year, it will just be my Auntie who is 89 years young. I should be so lucky to have inherited her genes. You would never know she was 89. She is no longer driving do to macular degeneration, but other than that almost nothing gets her down.

She is going to help me tomorrow go through some great old pictures I found and let me know whe they are. Also, there were a couple of boxes of knick knacks that I need to know if they mean anything. The only thing I remember about some of them is that as a kid, I had to dust them, so I know they have been around since then!

After I get my chores done today, rather by tonight, it is time to enjoy the weekend! That and I brought work home, to see if I can get ahead of next weeks work before taking off for camp on Thursday!

No comments: