Thursday, January 07, 2010

Are You Tired?

Of these posts....felt better enough to go to work yesterday. Felt good until last night, took cough syrup, went to chair. Coughed all night long. The abs hurt, I've coughed so much. I may have to call the doctor and see if I can get in tomorrow. There is no way today, we're getting hit with snow getting there might be a tad difficult. I'm still going to try for work today.

Knitting is out for me tonight. And there is no way that I will make it to Chicago this weekend to see Franklin Habit. I hate that most of all as I was looking forward to it. I had even started doing laundry and laying some things out for the yarn room.

Okay, I'm going to stop now, I can sense that you have all had enough of my whining as well!

UPDATE==Have an appointment for tomorrow morning at the Doctor!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Tall Guy!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

There are pills that will stop your coughing within 10 minutes. Really. See doctor.
So sorry you're not going up to Shy-town to see Franklin. I'm sure it'll be a great time for those who are able to get through this wintry mess.