Saturday, September 03, 2011

Feeling Pretty Good

I've got the linen cardigan drying on the table. Pictures next week on a body when it's dry and I am sure that it is worth wearing. I'm still on the fence about it. I do have to admit that the linen is drying pretty quick under the ceiling fan.



I just finished the Summer Open Cardigan from Knitting Pure and Simple. I told me that it would be the last spring/summer knitting I would do this year. I'll do some blocking on it and show pics of it next week on a body as well. I have to remember that this one is meant to be worn open and not pulled tight!


Now, I just need to decide what I am going to do next. Been thinking that it has to be something on my Harmony needles. I want to work on WIPS and get some needles back where they belong.

I'm involved in a couple of KALs too that need a little attention.

Maybe I'll go to the teal notebook that has all these paperclips in it signifying WIPS.


It feels so good to have some WIPS done!

No comments: