Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just A Couple of Finds

There is actually quite a few things in the new Debbie Bliss magazine that I like. From the start her magazine has had some appeal for me. It's too bad it doesn't come out a little more often, because I think she could give the other knitting magazines a run for their money.


Last Saturday at Knit 4 Tog, one of the ladies was knitting from this book. It has some really cute things in it. So after, I popped over to Ewenique Yarns and they had it. Debbie, the owner, gave me the sale on my purchases. Sale starts today for their Pumpkin Festival.

I bought yarn for a shawl on Saturday too. Would show you it, but the colors in indoor light just don't do it justice. And for those of you who think you know me, its purple. A nice dusty purple. Knit 4 Together has had the sample that I throw on when I get cold out there and I really like it, so now I'll have my own. Okay, now I'm done buying yarn.

No comments: