Thursday, November 10, 2011

I've Had A Great Day

Maybe it is because I am off tomorrow, maybe it's because I have heard from loads of friends on Facebook, maybe because I have really great friends who wished me happy birthday via cards, phone calls and dropins.  I've just had a great 54th birthday!

Tomorrow, there is a new yarn shop opening up on the waterfront in Peoria.  I am anxious to see what they have to offer.  It's close enough that I could go there over lunch when working, their hours are good too for people who work and there is both a coffee shop and a restaurant right in the vicinity.  Perfect for a yarn shop....why didn't we think of that Sue???

All I need to do tomorrow morning is run into work and get my flu shot and then off to the new yarn shop - The Fiber Universe.  I'll report later this weekend on the new shop.

Until then, I am going to enjoy the rest of my birthday with some knitting!

No comments: