Monday, November 14, 2011

Just Playin Around

I'm messin around with an idea.  Unfortunately, this picture does not show the true colors of the subjects that were photographed.  Maybe, I need to start taking a little more time with the blog pictures and the better camera.  Heck, maybe I need to haul my photographt class notes out and start using them.

The knitting is really darker than shown here, the bottom sweater is more of a teal and the purple turtleneck is not near as bright as this shows.  Come to think of it, I wish the colors of the turtlenecks were closer to this picture, wouldn't that be cool?

Every once in a while, I'll happen onto a design in a child size that I think would really look cool all grown up.  That happened again recently with a design I found in a book.  It looks like something that could be adapted so I am taking my Cheryl Oberle yarn and giving it a whirl.  We'll see how it fairs.

What I am finding is that I love the yarn and if it doesn't work out for this redesign, it is definitely going to be a sweater very soon.  It has some great colors in it.  I particularly like the green in this yarn and think it has some great possibilities.

Stay tuned.

No comments: