Thursday, November 08, 2012

Craftsy and Pinterest

Or also bonus Wednesday websites!  I am not sure if I have mentioned Craftsy.com on the blog, but I do know that  I have posted about Pinterest when I first found it.

When first stumbling across Pinterest, it sucked up a lot of my internet time.  So many cool things out there and places to stash them for future references. I have not been on it as much lately, because I have just not had the time.  But tonight, I was going through all of the sites I visit through my bookmarks just to see whats new.

And because I had been following Craftsy.com on Pinterest, there were a lot of pins referencing craftsy.  And most of them are little quick videos featuring Stephanie Japel.  Of course, they are really just wetting our appetites for Stephanie's video classes on craftsy, but there are some good hints out there.  I am going to head back over and take a look see at some of them.

I signed up earlier this fall for the photography class over on craftsy.  I've still to complete watching it all, but thats the fun of craftsy.  I can go back to it whenever I feel like it. 

I love a good class and from the comfort of my nice little chair.  And at my leisure too.  I wonder what else is over there?  Internet, the great time sucker, but I love it.

No comments: