Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Over

I know the weekend is not totally over, and for me I tagged a day onto by taking Monday off for a just for me day, but the holiday is over for us really and truly.  We had a great semi-quiet Thanksgiving with a small group of family on Thursday. 

Friday was spent cleaning up the yarn room, making room for Mona Lisa to have a place to sleep and her mama to nurse her.  The kids got home Friday night and we had a nice visit with them.

Today, we had my aunt over this morning to see her.  Then at lunch Mona Lisa's great aunt and great uncle and great grandma were here and we had a great afternoon just sitting around visiting and cooing over her.


It's been a great holiday, but with everyone gone and no excuse to get together, it basically is over. Kind of a little let down, but it is really time to get busy on the Christmas knitting done, it will be her before we know it!

 Tonight, late Baby Boy B will be home for China.  He has a one day lay over (for mom to do his laundry) and then he is off to DC for work.  I've taken lots of pictures for him, he is going to be so surprised as to how big Miss Mona Lisa has gotten.  I can hardly believe it myself.  She is so active now and babblin, it is just too darn cute!!


 What a great holiday!  Here's to the next one.


No comments: