Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Big Tease

I cannot post pictures of what I am working on because I want it to be a surprise. So, I'll just tell you about it and then show you sometime in July.

It is really cool.   It is out of a really soft yarn.  I am knitting on it most of the time.  For me, that is unheard of because I flit from project to project.

It took me forever to decide what the yarn wanted to be.  It started out to be a sweater, but I was really afraid of two things.  One, that I wouldn't have enough.  Second, that I would have enough and knit a sweater out of it and then wouldn't like the way the sweater fit or, gasp, I would lose weight and couldn't wear it for the rest of my life.

When I finally decided on what it wanted to be, I was afraid that I wouldn't like my choice.  But, tonight, I am into the second skein and I can see the graduation of color in it.

I am really liking it.  Really!

Wish I could show it to you, but you will have to wait.

No comments: