Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Tomorrow Is The Day

The movers are coming.  Tomorrow night we will sleep in the new house.  I will miss this little old house that we have live in for almost 37 years.  We have raised two fine boys here, watched them grow up and become young men we are quite proud of.  We have celebrated here, we have cried here, we have cramped family in every nook and cranny for celebrations, we have laughed a lot here and we certainly have had a lot of fun here.

But, I can hardly wait to see what the future brings in the new house.  I am so excited to get over there and get some normalcy back in our lives.

Of course, we still have to come back and give this old house some tender loving care before it goes on the market, but thats a couple of blogs away.

For now, I'll sign off and blog later this weekend when our internet is up at the new house.  Hopefully, from the front porch in my new rocking chairs with some knitting in my hand!

No comments: