Monday, February 01, 2016

January Thaw

Loved the weekend up in Madison Wisconsin for the January Thaw!  Sun Valley Fibers knows how to put a nice knitting weekend on!


I bought a couple of things, a gradient sock set of sock yarns from Knit Circus (we stopped there on the way to the hotel) and I picked up my bag from Jennie at Kitchen Counter Crafts (the color is so me!)


I spent a lot of time with some of the Knit Wits knitting.


You can tell by the laughing!


And then I waited until almost the end of the last day to pick some yarns for my Hiro Sweater.


I had a class with Melanie Berg in Shawl Construction.  She is so very sweet and I love her shawl designs.  And my get to know you gift exchange, super cool!!



It was a great weekend and I'm definitely putting it on my calendar for next year!


No comments: