Friday, February 19, 2016

Just A Couple of Things

I finally succumbed.  I bought the 3 Color Cowl by Joji Locatelli and this lovely yarn for it.  I had other colors in my hands on Tuesday when I was at Fiber Universe, but they just did not send me.  About an hour later, Erin brought some new tonals in the same yarn that had just came in and well, you know the rest.  

I am anxious to cast on and take next week with me to Galena for our annul knitting weekend, but there are two Hospice Shawls that must come off the needles first.  That is the deal I made with myself.


I picked up this book too on Tuesday.  There is a nice little blanket in it that I thought I might substitute for Miss Mona Lisa, but I've decided to keep knitting on what I already have cast on (at least at this posting).

Most Friday nights now, we spend the evening watching t.v. and I knit.  But, there isn't much on so I have been catching up on my knitting video casts.  There is one in particular I found last week, and if you are inclined to knitting video casts, I totally recommended The Grocery Girls.  The two sisters from Canada are so engaging, much fun to watch and I am finding we like the same things.

Have a great weekend!  Central IL is in the 60's and I am hoping to catch some porch time tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: